DO YOU EVER SIT THERE AND WONDER LIKE??? HAVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAD CRUSHES ON YOU AND YOU NEVER REALIZED IT LIKE WHAT IF THEY HAD THIS BURNING PASSION FOR YOU BUT NEVER SAID ANYTHING FOR WHATEVER REASON AND INTERNALLY SCREAMED OVER YOUR EXISTENCE AND ALL THE LITTLE THINGS YOU DID JUST LIVING YOUR LIFE WOW
why double dipping isnt actually a problem:
- if i want some more dip im getting some and u aint gonna be a lil bitch about it
Guardians of the Galaxy After Party
I made an old lady blush today at work because she ordered two senior coffees and I said “SENIOR ? I’m sorry miss, i’m going to have to ask to see some ID.” and she covered her mouth and went “Oh dear me” and couldn’t stop smiling
thats fucking adorable okay
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.